We provide a service to mix our BSI PAS100 compost with sands and topsoils to provide different blends of top soil and top dressings, this can be done according to your individual needs.
These products can then be used on golf courses, housing developments, landscapes and by turfing companies
Top Soil Uses
• Improving allotments or vegetables plots
• Laying turf
• Landscaping gardens
• Establishing and building borders
• Improving soil quality following building work, e.g. new build properties
• Building and improving raised beds
• Sowing grass seeds
We are able to supply the top soil in large quantities all year round.
Why should you choose us for your top soil supply? Read more to find out why we are the best choice!
• Ideal for filling containers and general garden use.
• Contains a high organic matter content with naturally slow releasing nutrients due to the PAS100 compost content
• Peat free
• Easy to work and rake out
• Structured to allow aeration, drainage and root development
• Low stone content
• High levels of organic matter containing a natural nitrogen source
• Saves digging time as pre-blended with compost
Our products can be priced per ton.
For more information, please contact us directly on
for your personalised quote.